Wednesday, October 6, 2010
9/21/10 8 kids
I think we had about 8 but definitely a good solid 6. We started with our OM circle and names. I made flash cards with poses and each kid got a card. We went around the circle and asked them to read it, then me and Mark would demonstrate and lead them through the pose. They were surprisingly into this. We even did Surya Namaskar and they really loved it. We then had them lie down in Savasana while I read a story from one of my books. It was about being nice to others. They were pretty good about keeping mostly quiet, but as soon as we were finished the story, they were not practicing being nice to each other. hehe We finished with Duck Duck Goose, London Bridge and our OM circle where we also taught them Namaste. As they left the room we said Namaste to each other with a high five.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.