Wednesday, October 6, 2010
9/28/10 20 kids
Tonight was very challenging. The age range was too great and they just wouldn't listen. OM got them in the circle and on the floor, then they just kept screaming. I made more flash cards and handed them out so they all could read a pose name and then we'd do it, but it just never got into any flow. I finally had to get Sean involved and he really helped. Kevin got them in a few lines for a little while and we did some poses, but they just kept raising the volume, hitting or kicking each other and screaming at each other to shut up. I read a story when they were in savasana. They were surprising fairly quiet. I also got out my singing bowl. They seemed to really be into this. They each got to try it. At the end, we did our OM and then Namaste with a high-five on the way out. We really do need to set the age range and limit the numbers that can be in the class. This was too many for sure. Especially for that tiny room.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.